- Anniversary Fund
- Fellows and Prize Winners
Moritz Csáky Fellowship
- Moritz Csáky dedicated both prizes he was granted, the Wilhelm Hartel-Preis as well as the Karl von Vogelsang-Staatspreis, to an award for young scientists from the Eastern or South-Eastern neighbouring countries of Austria (the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Bulgaria, the Ukraine, Serbia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Croatia, Slovenia).
- Every second year, beginning in the year 2005, the award which amounts to EUR 2.200.- is given to a young scientist (Mag., PostDoc) in the humanities, cultural studies or social sciences, not older than 40 years, for research in Austria.
- Candidates must apply themselves, proposals from others are not accepted.
The required documents should be submitted to the Austrian Academy of Sciences by March 1 of every odd year.
The Committee of the Moritz Csáky Donation selects the winner solely based on scientific criteria.
Documents required for application (in German or English):
- Online application form
- Curriculum vitae (tabular form)
- List of publications (of the last 5 years)
- Letter of recommendation of a scientist from the applicant's native country
- Short description of the research project and the reason for the stay in Austria (3-5 pages) including bibliography
Please send all documents by email email@example.com and two print versions by regular mail to the following address:
Verwaltungsstelle für Stipendien und Preise